01| BED AND BREAKFAST ACCOMMODATION
The best buffet breakfast, waffles and coffee awaits! Based on two sharing en suite room
02| SURF AND SUP CLASSES WITH FOAM INSTRUCTORS
Mark Harris and Dom Moore will coach you in the surf and on SUP!
03| QUALITY SURF AND SUP EQUIPMENT
Don’t worry about checking in huge bags, all the kit is here!
04| GUIDED HIKE
Let us take you on a trek into the stunning wilderness
05| TRANSPORT AND TRANSFERS IN NORWAY
Airport pick up and transport to all the epic spots is on us
ONLY AN HOUR AND FORTY MINUTE FLIGHT FROM LONDON TO STAVANGER!
TOP AIRLINES FLY SEVERAL TIMES DAILY, OFFERING COMFORTABLE FLIGHTS AT GREAT VALUE.
Recommended flights: Heathrow – Stavanger – Heathrow SK4630/27
- Norway in June is bright with 18.5 hours a day of sunlight, so bring sunglasses, sun cream and a hat!
- The Stavanger region has a Nordic maritime climate similar to the British Isles. Synthetic or wool layers are better than heavy cottons. Be sure to bring a waterproof shell layer too.
- Decent hiking boots or shoes are essential, a day rucksack is very useful. Bring trekking poles if you wish.
- You can bring your own wetsuit if you prefer however 6mm Gul suits are available for you to use for free.
- You will need a camera!
- Need more info? Please just ask 🙂
SURFING THIS EPIC COASTLINE WITH FOAM IS THE PERFECT ACTIVITY FOR PEOPLE OF ALL LEVELS.
From absolute beginner to the seasoned expert and everyone in between.